Grief, a natural and normal response to the death of a loved ones, is a journey you do not need to take alone. Unity’s grief programs support the family and friends of Unity patients, as well as all members of the community. Experienced grief counselors and trained volunteers create a safe haven to learn about grief, share experiences and find hope. Generous donations allow Unity to offer compassionate grief support at no charge.
- Individual grief support
- Grief support groups for children, teens, families and adults
- Supportive telephone calls
- Memorial services
- Newsletter & literature pertaining to grief and loss
- Holiday support programming
- Unique ways to honor and remember your loved one