Peace and comfort in the final six months of life.
Unity Hospice Care provides peace and comfort to you and your family during your final months of life. Your care team works directly with your attending physician to develop a care plan the fulfills your end-of-life goals. Your remaining days can be lived to the fullest with dignity and grace.
Who is eligible?
- Anyone whose physician believes they have a life expectancy of approximately 6 months or less
- Individual cannot be receiving curative treatment
What is provided?
- Focus of care is optimizing comfort throughout the end of life
- Care team home visits Sun-Sat 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- RN phone support and emergency home care visits 24/7 as needed.
- Medication, supplies and equipment related to your hospice diagnoses
- Education, support and grief counseling for loved ones
Where is it offered?
- Anywhere an individual calls home
How is it paid for?
- Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance
- Community support available for those with limited or absent resources