Unity’s Jack and Engrid Meng Hospice Residence provides around-the-clock care when home hospice care is no longer the best option or when temporary caregiver relief is needed. Located in De Pere on 34 acres, experienced nurses are available 24/7 to provide compassionate care in the comfort of a homelike environment with private rooms, a daily room and board fee.
- Serene gardens, ponds, sitting areas and a walking path
- Tranquil reflection room
- Spacious family gathering rooms
- Children’s activity area
- Pet visits welcome
Who is eligible?
- Anyone receiving hospice care from Unity who is seeking 24/7 skilled nursing support in a home-like environment
What is provided?
- 24-hour, end-of-life care in a calm, stable, homelike environment
- Medication, supplies and equipment related to your hospice diagnosis
How is it paid for?
- Patients at Unity’s Jakc and Engrid Meng Hospice Residence pay a daily room-and-board fee that is comparable to fees charged by nursing homes and other long term care facilities
- Community support available for those with limited resources
Take a Virtual Tour
Click here to download our Jack and Engrid Meng Hospice Residence brochure.