It can be overwhelming to think about all of the tasks that come along with planning for a death. The following is intended to help initiate some of those difficult conversations.
- Authorization for Final Deposition Form
- Delegates someone to make funeral arrangements after the death has occurred.
- Do Not Resuscitate Form
- Only the Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) bracelet identifies to the Emergency Medical Service Responders that you are DNR. This form cannot be used to communicate your wishes to Responders.
- Power of Attorney for Health Care Form
- The Power of Attorney for Health Care form makes it possible for adults in Wisconsin to authorize other individuals (called health care agents) to make health care decisions on their behalf should they become incapacitated. The power of attorney becomes ineffective after death.
- Preparing for a Death